Accelerate your enterprise data lake and enable the most demanding workloads with Dell EMC Isilon All-Flash storage systems. Deliver blazing performance for unstructured data while you benefit from the efficiency, flexibility, and resiliency of Isilon, the industry’s #1 scale-out NAS platform.
Isilon All-Flash introduces a revolutionary, highly dense design with 4 Isilon storage nodes in a 4U chassis. Select from configurations that provide 96 TB to 924 TB of capacity per chassis. Easily expand your Isilon All-Flash storage up to 100 chassis in one cluster, with cluster performance totaling up to 25 million IOPS and 1.5 TB per second bandwidth..
Powered by the multi-protocol Isilon OneFS operating system, Isilon All-Flash integrates easily into Isilon clusters you already have.
- Brings all-flash performance to unstructured data workloads
- Delivers massive scalability up to 92.4 PB capacity in a single cluster
- Supports up to 250,000 IOPS and 15 GB/second bandwidth per chassis
- Offers robust data protection and security options
- Maximizes efficiency with greater than 80% storage utilization, data deduplication, and storage tiering
Isilon All-Flash will be available in 2017.
|Minimum Initial Cluster Configuration
||1 x Isilon All-Flash chassis
|Maximum Cluster Configuration
||100 x Isilon All-Flash chassis
|Nodes per Chassis
|Drive Sleds per Node
|Flash Drives per Sled
|Self-Encrypting Drive Option (SED)
|System ECC Memory
|Capacity per Cluster
||Scales from 96 TB to 92.4 PB
||2 x 10GE (SFP+ or twin-ax copper) or 2 x 40GbE (QSFP+)
||4U (7") high x 24" wide x 35" deep
|Capacity Per Chassis
||96 TB, 192 TB or 924 TB
|Flash Drive Capacity
||Choice of 1.6 TB, 3.2 TB or 15.4 TB drives